Sr Teradata developer to support Tracfone integration into EDW
1. At least 5 years working experience on Teradata SQL and components
2. Atleast 5 years Experience with Teradata utilities(mload,fload,tpt) and ETL tools like Informatica
3. Atleast 2 years Experience with unix/linux
4. Knowledge on design and development best practices in datawarehouse environments
5. Should have knowledge on datawarehouse modelling techniques and methods.
6. Working knowledge and exposure to Teradata CLDM (create standard framework, reusable components) is an added advantage
7. Experience with ETL tools like Informatica Power center, support etc
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understanding business requirements & helping in assessing them with the development teams.
2. Creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
3. Participate in architecture / design discussions and Develop the ETL/ELT using Teradata.
4. Conduct code and design reviews and provide review feedback.
5. Identify areas of improvement in framework and processes and strive them to make better.