Supplier Vetting Questions:
1) How do you set goals? Please provide an example of a goal you have reached recently; What was the goal? How did you reach it?
2) How do you handle challenges or difficult situations. Please provide an example of a challenge you’ve overcome recently and the steps you took to do it.
Developing applications in java and java script mainly.
50/50 front end to back end
Must Have skills:
Spring, hibernate. angular and J Query are secondary.
Just regular Junit testing, using Mockito.
Won’t be writing complex queries but need to do simple queries in SQL server.
Nice to have:
Doesn’t really care about industry exp, nice to have mortgage/financial though.
• At least 7 years of hands-on software development and programming experience with knowledge of application, data and architecture design patterns and principles.
• Must have a strong background in developing scalable applications and services based on Java frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Kafka and Netflix stack for microservices.
• Must possess experience developing rich, classy and sophisticated web UI based on Angular framework, jQuery and Material design.
• Familiarity with REST API design, development and documentation.
• Experience with build and integration tools, including knowledge of Gradle, Jenkins, Git and Docker.
• Strong acumen to learn the business functions and features that need to be delivered.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Proficiency with fundamental web front-end languages and frameworks.
• Familiarity with database technologies such as SQL Server, Sybase, Redis, MongoDB and so on.
• Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance, and acceptance tests.