Job Description: Role
As a part of Data Intelligence Hub you will be key member of and Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning project initiatives. You will be responsible for managing AI& ML and data integration/engineering and business intelligence related projects and initiatives. The position requires strong technical hands-on skills and experience, managing a strong technical team as well as establishing close business relationships across the enterprise. Working closely with business stakeholders and internal IT stakeholders, you will help contributing in establishment of long-term AL/ML strategy and roadmap while managing increasing demand for technical solutions across enterprise.
We are looking for someone with strong fundamentals and on machine learning and artificial intelligence. The ideal candidate will be able to exhibit strong leadership abilities in program management, mobilizing cross-functional teams, and delivering solutions for scalability and data-driven decision-making. In this role, you will solve challenging engineering, finance & logistical problems. You will contribute leadership and experience managing across disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. You will drive launches, improve productivity and quality standards, resolve problems, identify trends, determine system improvements, and implement change. You are a team player who can manage several project teams concurrently while adhering to DTNA’s IT organizational processes. In a dynamic and chaining project environment, you will be able to resolve ambiguity and respond to changes. The ideal applicant will be an exceptional communicator who can connect with important partners at all levels, from driving to delivering software, and will have an engineering background and proven expertise in doing so. This critical role drives the development and continual improvement in various DIH initiatives.
• Manage existing ML project teams by providing necessary technical guidance and drive end-to-end delivery of leading-edge technology products as well as support several AI/ML projects that are part of existing DIH funnel while practicing servant leadership all along.
• Define projects, collect requirements, develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor program status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
• Increase visibility and strengthen communication across the teams. Manage dynamic teams expectations and help translate highly technical solutions in business terms to business executives
• Develop a technical understanding of the entirety of the program across the entire lifecycle
• Dive deep into technical aspects of the projects and drive development; Generates new problem solving approaches and resolve cross team dependencies and coordinate cross-team initiatives between teams.
• Participating in the development of project plans and schedules; to develop and improve processes for project tracking and risk mitigation
• Participate in Scrum ceremonies with team and business stakeholders.
• Actively communicate with IT and Business leadership for regular product demo and status of project
• Collaborate with PMO, IT architecture, Infrastructure and other support teams to coordinate resources and resolve any project blockers
• Build and drive strong technical teams for new use cases and Lead core teams from Phesability-Prototype-Productionization phases while establishing business benefit and value back to organization
– Solid Experience in managing existing Agile based AI/ML projects with Hands On experience.
– Excellent Communicator and expert in managing multiple project teams parallel
– Should have experience in writing project charters, Defining project needs and converting project requirements in SOW.
– Experience in SOW creation, contract negotiations, project prerequisite planning and onboarding of vendor project teams
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, Ai/ML or similar technical discipline.
• 7+ years of previous Automotive industry experience preferred
• Experience with SQL, PySpark, Python, DataBricks is required
• Experience working with IoT data (telematics, factory robotics) highly preferred
• Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores desirable
• Extracting data and consolidating with data lakes, data warehouse, and data marts. Experience with SAP HANA is preferred
• Experience developing data solutions in a distributed cloud environment in Azure, AWS, or similar technologies.
• Experience working with CI/CD processes, git, or any change management system
• Experience Development AI/ML based technologies is preferred
• Experience with Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) is preferred
• Expertise using data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI is required
• Should have working knowledge on Back Testing, Common Performance Metrics / Methodologies, Statistics & Foundational mathematical understanding
• Should have strong working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational and data warehouse databases
• PMP certification is highly desirable