We are looking for a Power BI Administrator relevant 4-5 years of experience @ LA location (After COVID situation).
1. Experience in creating reports, dashboards using POWER BI Desktop and Server and maintaining POWER BI dashboards on servers.
2. Extract and analyze data using PowerQuery, PivotTables, MS Excel, POWER BI and SSAS.
3 Developed confidential proprietary analytical tools and reports with Microsoft Excel, and POWER Pivot, and POWER Points. Expert on creating multiple kinds of Power BI Reports and Dashboards.
4. Designs business intelligence, data warehousing or analytics applications that run on multiple platforms & are composed of multiple software packages/tools. BI applications enable organizations to improve their business performance by leveraging data about their clients, suppliers and internal business operations.
5. Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a business intelligence solution.
6. Skills include a range of technical areas including BI tool selection, data architecture, database administration, ETL (extract, transform and load), reporting and integration
7. Create Workspaces & Publish APPS.
8. Install/Upgrade PBI Gateway Servers.
9. Create /update Gateway connections.
10. Audit and perform Capacity maintenance & ensure compliance with platform.
11. Redesigning user provisioning scripts to use local groups and to integrate international use cases.
12. Collaborate with capacity owners on migrating Workspace users to designated Upstart roles.
13. Enhanced capacity monitoring using Power Shell scripts & Custom API’s.
14. Automate migration efforts for Pro and Premium license bulk users .
15. Upgrade & Test the DB drivers on Gateway Servers.
16. Onboard the Old workspaces access control thru upstart and set up with new Workspace and APP upstart roles.
17. Host/Attend user calls to analyze, educate, enable and enhance the tool features and their requirements.