Long-term Contract with extended duration, up to 3 years and/or Contract to Hire
Resource will need to be on site in Denver CO part time.
Must be local and able to sit onsite part time Littleton, CO 80120
Network IP/Security/Transport Team
Network IP/Security Planner
i. Plan, design, optimize and maintain TCP/IP network address schemes across Core, Edge and RAN Wireless networks nodes including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs and other hardware.
ii. Design, optimize and manage end to end Network security applying appropriate firewalls, routing, policies, and procedures to minimize network vulnerabilities.
iii. Cyber Security architecture design and operation management, technology and Cyber Risk Management
iv. Security Incident Response design and operation
v. Manage, develop and maintain HLD of overall network architecture and various LLD templates.
vi. Experience with designing network, security, and GRE protocols into AWS
vii. Knowledge of InfoBlox
Full Scope of Dish Resident Engineers
1. Network scope to include: Transport and Network layer up to PaaS. (Routers, Switches, ACI, AWS, GRE tunneling, Firewalls, DDI)
2. Collaborate with Dish Solution Architects and Vendors to solve connectivity and integration of Open RAN architecture from the RU, DU, CU and Edge
3. Work with Markets on specific configurations and troubleshoot
4. Develop multiple working models/configurations to address various market configurations
5. Create implementation and method of procedure documentation of working models/configurations
6. Create Operational rollout plans for network rollout.