– knowledge of SFTP, FTPS, S3, SQL queries, and Web Service APIs
– GoAnywhere application experience and CA ESP Mainframe w/ Distributed Agents
-Experience working with MFT tools such as GoAnywhere MFT, MessageWay, Globalscape, MoveIt
– Basic networking skills such as telnet, pings, trace route, etc.
Systems Software Programmer III
Advanced professional level role. Works on multiple products, projects and activities as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. Works on varied and complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require in-depth skill in multiple technical environments, knowledge in one or more specific business areas and expertise in multiple products/systems. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact to one or more business segments. Develops solutions requiring complex analysis and research. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Defines and discerns key aspects of job scheduler tool problems that require analysis and research, and develops ESP integrated solutions within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
• Modifies and/or debugs MFT (GoAnywhere) workflows and file transmissions.
• Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software process for GoAnywhere MFT.
• Takes requirements to then build or transfer files, build automation workflows, and facilitate integration between two endpoints.
• Troubleshoots fail processes (i.e. termination lists).
• Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution on GoAnywhere MFT.
• Plans and executes disaster recovery procedures and provides Tier 3 technical support for GoAnywhere MFT.
• Performs other duties as required.