· Lead and participate in medium- to large-scale projects.
· Contribute automated acceptance, regression, and unit tests.
· Apply knowledge of emerging and established technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Mobile, OAuth).
· Participate in and lead the conceptual phase of projects.
· Participate in code reviews, software peer reviews and meetings with other developers.
· Use data analytic tools, implement strategies, and use reporting software (Omniture & Google Analytics).
· Understand and work around common issues like browser security issues.
· Configure applications for scalability using tools like Varnish and Redis.
. Handle software application deployments.
· Experience developing web-based applications that interface with a database
· 2+ years of experience with PHP CMS Platforms
· Hands-on experience in full lifecycle technical development projects
· Experience in implementing automated deployment & test tools like Selenium, Jenkins, PHPUnit, Capistrano etc.
· Experience with Source Code Management systems, preferably Git
· Experience in an Agile environment.