We are looking for a Databricks consultant (with relevant 2-3 years of experience) @ LA/Dallas location.
· Strong knowledge of building Azure data pipelines.
· Hands on experience of building data pipelines using Databricks and scheduling databricks jobs.
· Experience in Azure networking and security principles .
· Deep understanding of Bastion networking process such as private link services and private endpoints setup.
· Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using Terraform and Azure DevOps agents.
· Experience setting up Azure Data Lake Storage(ADLS GEN2) using Role Based Access mechanism.
· Creating mount points for ADLS Gen2 storage in DBFS to implement RBAC for end users.
· VNET Peering and Private link connectivity for remote subscription resources .
· Experience working with structured and unstructured data including imaging & geospatial data.
· Microsoft Azure Databricks and Azure Data Engineer certification will be an added advantage.